The atmosphere is elegant.
The service is spectacular.
The vibe is chill.
Woodhouse Day Spa team members work both part- and full-time in the following roles:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed Nail Technician
- Licensed Esthetician
- Spa Concierge
- Hospitality Team (cleaning, laundry, etc.)
Benefits of employment with The Woodhouse Day Spa include:
- Regular schedule for therapists
- Established and consistent clientele
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Tuition reimbursement for some positions
- Commission plus tips or hourly pay for therpists (whichever is higher)
- Hourly pay for Concierge and Hospitality Team members
At The Woodhouse, the “why” of what we do drives us. Our “why” is simple: to create exceptional experiences.
Life can get stressful and we want to send our guests on their way feeling as if they have reclaimed a piece of themselves. Providing a safe, relaxing, luxurious environment for guests to escape their everyday stressors is at the heart of what we do. No matter what happens before their experience with us, every guest should leave happy, refreshed...and with a great story to tell.
Nurturing a positive, respectful, and professional environment is part of our team culture and is critically important. To support or mission to create an exceptional experiences, we have adopted six core values:
- Care about the pie.
- Seriously! Don’t be so serious!
- We get each other’s back.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Create great stories.
- Embrace change.
Is The Woodhouse Day Spa the right place for you?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Visit WoodhouseCareers.com to learn more or submit your application.